Tool Presetters measure the cutting edges of your tools to assure they precisely match job specifications and are ready to be used in the machine. Adjustments that could take up to 15 minutes when made on your machine can be made offline in less than a minute on a presetter, while your machine continues cutting.
Why Preset Tools?
- Reduce tool cost - increase tool life
- More spindle uptime - no more measuring on your machine tool
- Precise and repeatable measurements
- First part precision - adjust tools to within tolerance and run your part
- Eliminate test cuts
- Increase operator and overall efficiency