Introducing Our First App to You and the World
When you type the word App into a search engine, you may find Wikipedia pop-up. Wikipedia talks about apps under the heading of “Computing/Mobile app” in general but, you can find THE new BIG KAISER app is available from these two sources:
BIG KAISER revealed the first version at IMTS 2016. We found that a mobile app presence is a must for keeping tech-savvy customers engaged with our company. Our app was launched with features which, our customers told us they wanted and needed.
- Remote real-time help for customers with calculations specific to their boring operations while on the shop floor
- Enhances our customers’ experience with easily accessible information at the touch of their finger-tips
- Personalize your app by saving your data for future reference
- Manuals provide more detailed tool data in mobile friendly PDF files
- Switch between metric and imperial units
- Contact information for BIG KAISER USA, Germany and Switzerland
Using our app is like the old idiom, “Easy as Pie”; choose your tool, enter application values, touch the calculate button and voila! You have precise data to input into your machine control in a comprehensive format easy to read. This type of interfacing with our app leads to improved real-time decision making – contributing to your company bottom line.
As we up-date our app periodically to include customer requests and more BIG KAISER tools, we look forward to hearing how we can improve our app for YOU!
I guess we’ll go ahead and tease you with what major development is coming next – our app working in tandem with our newest digital boring head – the EWD EVO. You can communicate wirelessly between the head and app to make on-the-fly adjustments that much easier – plus the ability to keep historical tool setups for QA purposes. See it in person later this year at the BIG KAISER booth at EMO 2017!