Jet Coolant Type
Jet-Through Hydraulic Chucks are ideal tool holders for finishing applications that would benefit from improved coolant delivery. The Jet coolant flows through the end of the tool holder and is angled to direct coolant to the cutting tool tip, greatly improving surface finish and tool life.
With a wide variety of tool diameters and projections to fit any application, they are also available for simultaneous fit systems and all other major interfaces.
- Jet Coolant Capability
- High precision, smooth and stable cutting
- Pre-balanced for high speed machining
- Max. 35,000 RPM
- Easy clamping/unclamping operations with just 1 wrench
- Vibration free machining at high speed
- Use only cutting tools that have a shank tolerance of h6