Join BIG KAISER at Westec and EMO 2017
There’s a lot happening in the BIG KAISER world. What we’d like to touch on now are Westec and EMO exhibitions.
At the Los Angeles Convention Center September 12-14, we will exhibit at Westec in booth number 2115. We will have our booth full of high precision tooling and engineering staff ready to help with applications which may have you stumped.
The new extended hours of this show will allow guests extra time to check out all our goodies for a clearer picture into BIG KAISER expertise of precision metal cutting. We hope you can relate to our solutions. Look us up. We’re anxious to talk tooling and work holding.
Mark your Expo Planner to see our highlighted tooling;
- Smart Damper boring bar for lathe operations – eliminates chatter
- Super-Slim milling chuck with peripheral coolant supply for heavy duty
- New Workholding products
- Tool Measurement Systems with improved hardware and software for tighter tolerancing
- Digital fine boring head with wireless connection to our Boring App – check out EWE!
EMO 2017 is located in Hannover, Germany from September 18-23. Our spacious blue & white stand is in hall 3 at B46 space. We offer a full range of tooling from the spindle to the work piece for your viewing pleasure.
Some new products you may expect to see and touch are;
- A second-generation boring head with wireless connectivity to BIG KAISER’s user-friendly smartphone and tablet app, targeted for easier tool monitoring and configuration – we call it EWE
- Level Master WL is a newer version of our 2-axis detector with wireless connectivity
Watch for BIG KAISER at industry events throughout this fall to see new products and how you can benefit speaking with our experts. See our events.
Did you find this helpful? Let us know what you think by adding your comments or questions below.