Attending JIMTOF? Stop by booth W2048
The 29th Japan International Machine Tool Fair (JIMTOF) is just around the corner, and as a member of the BIG Daishowa Group, BIG KAISER is excited to display its newest products at the show. Taking place from November 1-6, 2018, in Tokyo, Japan, the fair aims to present to the world the most cutting-edge technology.
Located in booth W2048, BIG Daishowa will be showcasing these main products, which also made their debut at IMTS 2018:
- HDC for Swiss Lathe – These tool holders use a single wrench, which makes for a quick and easy change of the cutting tools on a gang slide.
- BIG CAPTO C4 turning tools – BIG KAISER expands on its range of BIG Capto tooling with the addition of a new size, C4, which is becoming more popular as a quick-change system for turret tooling on lathes.
- C-Cutter Mini – Delivers multi-functional cutting, including chamfering, back chamfering and even light face milling.
- C-Centering Cutter – A multifunction cutter capable of both spot drilling and chamfering.
- Smart Damper CKB3 and CKB6 – The Smart Damper products are designed for deep-hole boring.
- New inserts for fine boring with enhanced chip breakers
Tool holder systems are playing an important role these days due to the current variety of interfaces available for machine tool spindles. BIG Daishowa offers a wide range of high quality and precision products to satisfy the needs of its customers in the metal cutting industry so that they can improve their production efficiency.
JIMTOF will host various joint programs where educational and technical information will be exchanged, including professional engineering conferences, lectures and seminars at which industry leaders will discuss their business strategies.
If you are interested in attending, please find more information here.