120 mm Round Chucks
ASM 120 — A Grid Plate's Best Friend
Changing positions and jobs is no problem for these plate-friendly smaller, yet robust 120 mm round chucks with multiple positioning and securing options.
The Model 120 chuck has a reference hole on center. Threaded holes are also provided for mounting the chuck to a baseplate.
The manual version comes with a wrench for easy opening and closing, and toe clamps can also be used to clamp the chuck in place.
- Integrated toe clamp lip
- Reduced diameter for small work or tight spaces
- Jig ground reference pin location on bottom chuck
- Air supply from bottom or side of chuck
- Optional timing pin hole in face of chuck
- Non-air mechanical version available