SPI - Simple Post Interface
Hands-Off Post-Processor Interface
SPI (Simple Post Interface) is a hands-off post-process communication with the machine tool control. Simply measure your tool with your tool presetter, print a label and place it on the tool. Scan the QR code with the SPI bar code scanner to transfer the offset data directly to your machine tool control's offset table.
- Easily transfer measured offset data from the tool presetter to the machine tool control
- Available for MT controls such as FANUC, HEIDENHAIN, SIEMENS, MITSUBISHI, OKUMA, etc.
- Configurable to meet workflow requirements
- Single device to post offsets to all machine tools
- Additional functionality when integrated with INTELLIGO tool management solution
- Optional UBI picking/deposit functions