High-Performance Nirox Drill
The high-performance Nirox drill from Sphinx is available in diameters from 0.30 - 3.00 mm. The Nirox was developed for use at low cutting speeds and unstable environments. It's geometry has a degressive helix angle equal to 30° at the point and is designed for accurate and precise hole location up to 9xD.
A modern, TiAlSiN based coating allows for enhanced chip and coolant evacuation in difficult to machine and adhesive materials, such as titanium, Inconel, stainless steel, hardened steel and CoCr alloys.
- New hard coating with smooth surface for enhanced chip and coolant flow
- Degressive helix angle
- Point geometry designed for accurate and precise hole location
- Unique margin geometry for optimum guidance
- External coolant along the flutes
- Modern TiAlSiN coating for use in difficult to machine and adhesive materials (Titanium, Inconel, Stainless Steel, Hardened Steel, CoCr Alloys, etc.)