Series 319 SW Aluminum Rough Boring Heads
Series 319 SW Aluminum Rough Boring Heads provide maximum performance while reducing tool assembly weights. This is achieved by the compact design and friction-locked connection between the tool body and insert holders.
These boring heads are an ideal solution for long-reach applications, and boring operations on smaller machines with restrictive weight/moment limits for automatic tool change.
- Aluminum construction for weight-reduction of up to 50%
- Stock removal of the final diameter of up to 40%
- Repeatable length accuracy due to ground serrations on the mating surfaces of both tool body and insert holder
- Insert holders for extended boring range as well as back boring
- Coated tool body and insert holder