Join us on March 3 for a BIG-PLUS Demo
For years we’ve been sharing the advantages of BIG-PLUS. Now see the BIG-PLUS difference for yourself. Join us March 3 at 1:00 p.m. CT for a 15-minute BIG-PLUS demo on the IMTS Spark platform. Click here to add to your IMTS Spark Planner today.
Adopted by more than 100 machine tool builders, thousands of machines and tens of thousands of BIG-PLUS tool holders are in operation today.
BIG-PLUS is a dual-contact spindle system where the shank contacts the spindle taper and the spindle face simultaneously, resulting in increased tool rigidity. Other advantages of BIG-PLUS include:
• Improved surface finish and dimensional accuracy
• Extended tool life
• Prevention of fretting corrosion caused by heavy cutting
• Improvement of ATC repeatability
• Elimination of Z-axial movement at high speeds
• Improved roundness of boring operations
Join us March 3 to see how BIG-PLUS can make a difference in your shop.
Click here to add to your IMTS Spark Planner today.
Did you find this helpful? Let us know what you think by adding your comments or questions below.