Tooling mate: tool assembly fixture
Tooling Mate is a tool assembly fixture with modular adapters accommodating different shank sizes. The simple, yet sturdy design eliminates any possibility of damage to the taper shank during tool assembly/disassembly. Tooling Mate must be securely fixed to a bench with 4 mounting bolts.
A product of:
- Eliminates damage to shank taper during assembly/disassembly
- 1 adapter is included, additional adapters must be ordered separately
- Mounting bolts are not included
- TMS40 base accepts ISO 30 & 40 adapters, as well as HSK-32, 40, 50 & 63 adapters (Form A, E or F)
- TMS50 base accepts ISO 40 & 50 adapters, as well as HSK-80 & 100 (Form A, E or F)
- HSK & Polygon shanks utilize the same adapter due to similar shallow tapers and flange diameters (ex: HSK-50 = C5, HSK-63 = C6, etc.)
- ISO adapters utilize drive keys to keep the tool holder from rotating
- HSK/Polygon adapters utilize a 2-way clutch and needle roller system that safely and evenly applies force to the flange periphery to keep it from rotating.