Drill Tapper is a quick change system for drilling and tapping offering two operations with one head. Excellent durability is achieved by utilizing the largest possible contact area, the finest quality material with hardness of HRC 63, and ground clutch keys. After long periods of use, the original torque can easily be restored by replacement of the clutch keys and torque rubbers.
A product of:
Quick Change Holders Allow Fast Changing of Taps and Dills Only Seconds
- Quick change holders allow fast changing of taps and drills only seconds
- Adjustable torque control provides easy selection for the material to be tapped
- Stable tapping is assured by simple but efficient cross tapping prevention system
- Three models cover tapping range from No. 8 to 2"
- Automatic torque limiter built into each drill tapper
- Built-in safety clutch and exclusive tap holders assure safe tapping.
- No need to adjust torque for tapping blind or through holes.
One Head for Drilling and Tapping, a Variety of Tap Holders
Drill Tapper Head
Sizes: DT24, DT33, DT52
Taper: MT2 - MT5
Side Lock Tap Holder
T24: N0.8 - AP1/2
T33: AU5/16 - AP1
Collet Chuck System
T52: AU7/8 - AP1 1/2
Drill Chuck Adapter
Morse Taper Adapter
T24: MT1, MT2, MT3
T33: MT1, MT2, MT3, MT4
T52: MT2, MT3, MT4, MT5
Drill Tapper Standard Sets
DT24 Set: DT24 Head (MT2 - MT4 options) & variety of holders (see catalog for specifics)
DT33 Set: DT33 Head (MT4 - MT5 options) & variety of holders (see catalog for specifics)