KAISER face mills are especially designed for deep pocket or long reach milling. Face mills provide through tool coolant capability for higher speeds/feeds. They also feature high positive geometry design for reduced vibration & precision cutting, and were designed to achieve lowest possible axial/runout of all cutting edges.
A product of:
Reduced Vibration and Precision Cutting!
- Especially designed for deep pocket or long reach milling
- High positive geometry design for reduced vibration, precision cutting
- For steel, aluminum & cast iron
- Through tool coolant capability for higher speeds/feeds
- Utilizes KAB6 modular connection
A Variety of Standard Face mills
45° Face Milling Cutter
- Utilizes Five SDHT09T3 Inserts
- 45° Geometry For Face Milling Chamfering
90° Square Shoulder Cutter
- Utilizes Six APHT1604 Inserts
- 90° Square Shoulder Milling
- Cutting Depth Up To 0.590" Possible