Inside Sales/Customer Service Rep
We are seeking a career minded, technical individual to join our Inside Sales/Customer Service team. We are a global supplier of precision metal cutting tools and machine tool accessories for the Automotive, Aerospace, and Agricultural industries among others.
Our Inside Sales/Customer Service Reps must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
Responsibilities include the following:
- Technical aptitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in a heavy call volume, fast paced, high energy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player.
- Friendly people skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Quick, accurate typing skills.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- A willingness to learn multiple business office work functions.
- Computer skills with MS Windows, MS Office, Internet Explorer or other web browsers.
Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Microsoft Dynamics a plus.
- Self motivated, goal oriented, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Leadership qualities a must.
- Heavy customer phone contact regarding technical product knowledge, quotations, order entry, invoicing, returns, & credit memos.
- Generate and process all sales documentation such as sales orders, acknowledgements, international shipping documentation, special tool orders, promotions, etc.
- Sales support liaison between customers, distributors, and sales representatives.
- Resolve billing and shipping issues.
- Process merchandise returns requests.
- Perform administrative functions such as answering phones, filing, etc.
- Process literature requests, tradeshow and media leads.
- Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position, candidates must truly enjoy helping people and have the ability and willingness to gain technical knowledge. Must have a pleasant & professional telephone manner, and be able to listen to customers in order to identify and resolve customer service issues promptly and accurately. Excellent attendance history and ability to work with limited supervision is required. Our company needs team players who are willing to perform other support duties as needed.
Our office is located in Hoffman Estates, IL. In addition to working in a clean, modern environment, our benefit package includes major medical, dental, and 401K. Please send resume and salary requirements to email@example.com